Electronic government (or e-Government) is the application of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) to government functions and procedures. Its purpose is to increase efficiency, transparency and citizen participation. The level of eGovernment services shows how main public administration offices create IT services dedicated to citizens in a smart and an easy way.
The appropriate application of e-Government allows:
- higher levels of effectiveness and efficiency in governmental (country and local) tasks
- improvement of processes and procedures
- increases the quality of public services
- improves the use of information in the decision-making processes
- allows better communication among different governmental offices.
What is the e-Government objective?
The e-Government objective is to create a new dynamic relationship between governments and citizens: a cycle that will become simpler and more participative for citizens. In order to achieve this, it is not only important to introduce technology in the conventional tasks of the municipality, but also in public sector management, along with public citizens. Their needs are the focal point of this innovation. The catalyst of this public administration renovation are the ITCs.
Our company is able to provide and integrate systems to support e-Government in all areas, regardless of the country involved.
Please feel free to contact us for more details: firstname.lastname@example.org