Based on the experience of implementing the P2 platform component for the Health Information Systems Center, Pentacomp has created a secure B2B message exchange platform, in line with SOA and advanced security standards (eg SAML2) - competitive pricing compared to existing solutions on the market.
PentaSOA Suite creates a skeleton of physical corporate architecture in an organization based on services. Key elements of the solution are Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), Identity Management (IDM) and Single Sign-On (SSO). Services are provided as part of a single service rail (ESB).
PentaSOA platform realizes the following services:
- Authentication and authorization
- Identity management
- Electronic signature support
- Time marking
- Permission management
- Event logging
- Incident management
PentaSOA Suite can be easily implemented. The solution design provides scalability and high performance. The system flexibly adapts to changing needs of the customer, allowing for evolutionary integration with other systems in the organization.
For PentaSOA Suite, total purchase, implementation, maintenance and administration costs (TCO) are significantly lower than for commercial vendors. These features have been achieved both by using open solutions and the Pentacom capabilities to take full responsibility for the solution life cycle.
On the integration solutions market, PentaSOA Suite is gaining an edge by:
- Wide functional range of scalability, efficiency
- Very low maintenance and administration costs
- A proven model of evolutionary ordering of application architecture
- The simplicity and speed of implementing IT services for business
- Full supplier's support in all phases of operation
- Friendly standards for implementing new applications in different technologies
- Numerous references among others at the level of state administration